Day 25: A Movie That You Have Never Seen But Always Wanted To

GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)

This is a bit of a stretch for me, but when I really started to think about it, I've never seen Gone with the Wind. I know that I've seen certain scenes, but I don't ever remember sitting down and watching all 238 minutes of this film. I may very well have to borrow this some time from my parents and dedicate a day to watching it.

Being a film buff, and finally coming to this realization, I feel just slightly ashamed. My tail is tucked between my legs and I feel like I now have to go to work this morning is shame. Am I the only one who feels this way? Maybe. Am I the only one who hasn't seen this film in my little group of film geeks? Possibly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again