Day 22: The Movie With Your Favorite Kissing Scene

E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL (1982)

I spent the past 2 days thinking on this, wondering (1) if I really cared that much, and (2) was I going to pick one of three great kissing scenes from Hitchcock's films (Notorious, Rear Window, or North by Northwest)?

Then E.T. flashed into my brain. Elliot, who's had this cerebral link to E.T., is stuck having to go to school while E.T. stays home by himself, get's drunk, raids the fridge and watches The Quiet Man on TV, which the kiss obviously mimics.

Yes, it's another Spielberg movie, but you already know who my favorite director is... and I bet you didn't think of this movie as having your favorite kissing scene, did you? Spielberg is the master!

Michael:" Maybe an elf or a leprechaun."
Elliot: "It was nothing like that, penis breath!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again