Day 15: A Movie You Could Watch Over And Over Again

THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION (1993)

This was a hard choice, but only because there are several movies that I like to watch over and over again. My wife and I revisit some of the same films many times a year, and some of those are: JAWS, Tootsie, Silverado, Galaxy Quest, etc.

As depressing as some people may view this movie, I believe it's all about hope. The characters are so perfectly crafted and executed on screen. In all honestly, I believe it to be one of the finest pictures ever made and has one of the greatest and most satisfying endings ever put on film. That's why I could watch this film over and over again.

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again