Day 23: The First Movie You Remember Being Scared By

SUPERMAN III (1983)

I didn't see a lot of scary movies as a child. My parents kept these things from me for a long time. They couldn't, however, control what I watched when they felt like there wasn't going to be anything to worry about in the first place. Little did they know what Superman III was going to bring to the table back in 1983.

This movie is extremely silly now, but when I was 7 years old this scene scared the crap out of me when this lady gets pulled in by the super computer and is in essence "possessed" by it in order to due its bidding. Silly and quite retarded now. Scary back then. And there you have it. I've never shied away from expressing my opinions on film as well as my first experiences with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again