Day 65: Favorite Holiday-Themed Movie


This entry was much more difficult that I had first imagined when I was putting this list together a couple of weeks ago. I figured that it'd be a lot easier to choose a favorite holiday-themed movie that wasn't Christmas, but in the end, I was wrong. Rather than selecting A Christmas Story for more than the obvious reasons of nostalgia and humor alone, I chose Love Actually for it's large array of brilliant cast of characters who are all believable in their own right. While the only really absurd story-line in this film is Colin and his "escapades" in America (who runs into women that conveniently look like January Jones, Elisha Cuthbert, and Shannon Elizabeth), this film is endearing all while being brutally honest. It's quickly becoming a Christmas favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting with Shadows and Light

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

ReBONDing: Goldfinger