Day 64: Favorite Actor/Actress Crush from the 1980s

KIM CATTRALL in Mannequin

It was hard pressed for me to find another actress and another film that affected me quite the way Kim Cattrall did in Mannequin. While other men near my age would pick Linda (Pheobe Cates) in Fast Times at Ridgemont High over Emmy 5-to-1, Fast Times was also released a few years before my impressionable years. It was also Rated R, which meant it wasn't allowed in our house, nor appropriate for my age range at the time of release. Emmy was undeniably charming, innocent, and jaw-droppingly gorgeous, especially to a thirteen-year-old boy.


If I were a chick, it would've been this guy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting with Shadows and Light

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

ReBONDing: Goldfinger