Day 61: Favorite Actor/Actress Crush from the 1950s

GRACE KELLY in Rear Window

I can't recall the first time I saw Rear Window. It was probably a Sunday Matinée on one of the local affiliates in Los Angeles. But I was transfixed to that screen for two reasons. First, because Ironside had killed his wife and no one had noticed but Jimmy Stewart. Secondly, because of Grace Kelly. She had grace (no pun intended), elegance, and her beauty was beyond measure. And even though her acting career was short-lived when she married the Prince of Monaco in 1956, she still holds a commanding presence over viewers of the silver screen today. Watch her entrance below in Rear Window and just try not to be hypnotized.



If I were a chick, it would've been this guy...



Movie Advice Mondays will return on May 6th...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReBONDing: Goldfinger

My Thoughts on Kevin Smith and Clerks III

ReBONDing: Diamonds Are Forever