Day 45: A Movie That Makes You Want To Be A Kid Again

THE SANDLOT (1993)

By far one of the best kid movies that's been made in the past 20 years. It's a great summer movie, baseball movie and it's hilarious. I never had as many friends as Smalls had made in the summer of 1962, but every time I watch this movie, it transports be back to my summers in Moorpark, CA playing with friends until the sun went down. There's nothing better than a film that evokes strong memories, especially good ones. This movie definitely makes me want to be a kid again.

"I've been coming here every summer of my adult life, and every summer there she is oiling and lotioning, lotioning and oiling... smiling. I can't take this no more!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again