Day 6: A Movie That Reminds You Of A Certain Event

 THE 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN (2005)

This movie is raunchy, gross, and inappropriate on so many different levels... but also extremely funny. Lisa began to reference this movie when we first started dating, since there were similarities between Andy Stitzer and his group of friends at work and myself. I worked in an electronics store at the time, supervised the warehouse, had a group of work buddies that I hung out with after work, etc. Obviously some of these similarities were a bit extreme, but they were similarities nonetheless.

At some point in our relationship we ended up adopting the movie as our own and still, to this day, it's "our movie." And to be completely honest, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again