Day 5: A Movie That You Want To Play At Your Funeral

AMELIE (2001)

I know what you're thinking and it's not true. I wouldn't necessarily want to subject my family and friends to a 2 hour movie that's in French after mourning my death, but the film is so amazing and uplifting. In some ways, this should have been DAY 3, but the power of this movie works so much better as DAY 5. This movie makes you feel so good at the end. There's a reason why it's in my top 25 films of all time and why it will never leave that list.

If you haven't seen it yet, get to the rental store (or join Netflix) and rent this film. You will not be disappointed!

"Life's funny. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're fifty. All that's left of your childhood... fits in a rusty little box."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again