Day 1: Favorite Movie

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)

To say that this is one of the greatest movies ever made is very much an understatement. Anyone who thinks that Temple of Doom is better, should check their pulse, 'cause I think they might be dead. Some may say that 'Last Crusade' is better, and it is a worthy sequel, but it still doesn't top the original. 'Raiders' is a masterpiece.

"Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I'm going after a find of incredible historical significance, you're talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am." [throws his gun into his suitcase]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again