Movie Advice Monday: Teen Wolf


"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. You stick with that, and everything else is cream cheese."

Coach Finstock, Teen Wolf (1985)

As I begin the long and familiar road back to my blogging roots -- writing inconsistently and leaving my movie review site to slowly wither and die -- I've decided to dedicate Mondays to Movie Advice. It's short, sweet, and super easy to post on a weekly basis when all I need is the following: (1) a movie quote, (2) a couple of sentences of personal insight or commentary, and (3) most importantly, letting the quote speak for itself.

Today's quote -- while potentially sound advice -- is put here just because I've always found it funny. And while this movie hasn't done anything but aged poorly in its almost thirty years in existence, the least I could do is show it a little respect since it gave me so much joy back in my more impressionable years.

Comments

  1. And it will be forever remembered for the guy who was playing with himself (I guess you could say) in the background in the bleachers lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya know, I heard about that but never really investigated it to confirm. Maybe I shouldn't now...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NYC in Films - My Personal Favorites

Painting with Shadows and Light

ReBONDing: Never Say Never Again